10/9/12

Anticipation








Somehow I'm always amazed how I can look forward to visiting Japan again and again. Every single time it feels like I'm coming back to something I missed so much it almost hurt. There's this yearning inside me that strives back to Japan every time I have to make a decision where to go. Very strange indeed.

On Saturday I'll fly over again. For only 6 days! Think about flying 12 hours one way and then doing that again 6 days later. I was asked by my colleagues if I would also go if it were only two days. To say the truth: I would go anyways, and if only to spent 24 hours on Japanese ground!

So this time I need to be my professional self. No crying at Narita because I'm back in Japan.
Will be hard.

Do you have this yearning for a certain country?

Foxy Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment