7/15/12

Me

Me by Chisa2010
Me, a photo by Chisa2010 on Flickr.
I know, I've been kind of shy on this blog with posting pics that actually show me. And there's a good reason to this: In Germany we tend to discuss matters concerning privacy and copyright issues very seriously. I would never post pictures taken by others as lawyer firms here are just waiting for people to do so. And then it's paying time! Also matters of identity theft and Internet bullying have to be taken into consideration.
So I'd like to remind you: Please don't steal pictures taken by others and respect people 's lifes and identities.

The reason why I wanted to show you my face (finally): Well, I don't know about you, but I love to read blogs whose authors have a face a lot more. So that's me.

Foxy Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment