7/6/11

Instagram Magic: Little Helpers

  by Chisa2010
, a photo by Chisa2010 on Flickr.
I can use all the help I can get. I started a job this week (just part time) and have to say:

The real world is somehow harder than I thought it would be. My boss is younger than me and she is a fierce lady, people!

The first day of work was already kind of frustrating because she kept insisting that I should work faster, even though the technic didn't like me and wouldn't accept my fast tipped codes.
Well, sure, the service industry is a fast working environment but I don't understand why I am supposed to function perfectly during my first week?!

I'm not going to say any more. I like working with clients, though. And I am perfectly nice and respectful to them! And sorting products is also kind of fun.

But I'll have to work on my boss-relationship I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment